Keto Beef Chili is one of my favorite one-pot meal. Everything is cooked in the Instant Pot. The best part is that once you close the lid, you don’t have to babysit it. You are free to go do something else without a care in the world (for dinner at least).
If you have package of ground beef, you are pretty much set. I always buy a few packages and put them in my freezer for easy meals like this. The other items like onion, garlic, canned tomatoes are pantry staples for a lot of home cooks. Spices like cumin and chili powder are commonly used in this recipe and many other. Chances are you probably have have everything you need to make it tonight!
Instant Pot No-Bean Keto Chili
- Pressure Cooker
- 1-2 lbs ground beef
- 2 pieces bacon cut in small pieces
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 14.5 oz canned diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup broth
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt OR
- 2 tbsp fish sauce (used in place of salt)
- shredded cheese
- sour cream
- chopped green onions
- avocado cubes
- Let the inner pot come to temperature on saute mode, it should be ready when it says "hot"
- If you're going to be using bacon, cook it now for a few minutes.
- Use the bacon fat to saute the onions until it's translucent (3-5 mins). If not using bacon, add some oil and cook the onions.
- Add in ground beef and saute until it's brown
- Incorporate garlic, tomato paste, diced tomatoes, beef broth, cumin, chili powder and salt or fish sauce
- Mix all the ingredients well and cook on high pressure for 6 minutes. Allow the pressure to release naturally
- Taste and adjust seasoning to your liking
- Add your favorite toppings on top and enjoy while it's hot