Low Carb Korean BBQ Marinade
This Korean BBQ marinade is basically good on any type of protein. Use monkfruit to cut down on the carb.
- 1/2 whole onion (cut into rough chunks)
- 2-3 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup soy sauce/tamari/coconut amino
- 2 tbsp sweetener (i used Lakanto Golden)
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1-2 large bell pepper (sliced)
- 1 whole zucchini (sliced about 1cm thick)
- 1/2 cup cherry tomato
- 1 lb chicken thighs cut into bite size chunks
- 1 lb thinly sliced pork belly
- 10 whole shrimp
Combine all the ingredients in a blender/food processor and blend.
Place chicken in a container and pour marinade on top. Mix well and make sure all the pieces are coated with the marinade. You may add shrimp now or 20 minutes before the cooking process.
Refrigerate for a few hours or overnight for maximum absorption.
Cooking on the Griddle
Preheat the griddle at 400°F. Cook the chicken first because it takes the longest.
Add in the other protein. Use tongs or chopsticks to handle the raw meat.
Place veggies on one side of the griddle. You're looking for the veggies to be a little bit char on the outside.